Phone: 434-946-2898 Ext. 30140
1. Be on time to class.
2. All students are to remain in your seats until the bell unless you are told otherwise by the teacher.
3. Do NOT use the internet unless you have been instructed to do so by the teacher.
4. Clean up your work area before you leave.
5. Shut down your computer if you are in class at the end of the day.
6. Copying other students work will result in a zero for participating parties.
7. No talking until it is something that will benefit the class, add to the classroom discussion, or to answer a question.
8. Make sure you follow the dress code.
9. Any student caught cheating will be reported to guidance. This will result in a parent contact as well.
10.No food or drink in class. If you have gum make sure it stays in your mouth!!
11. No horseplay is allowed in class.