FIRST, COMPLETE ANY MISSING WORK. THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO COMPLETE IT.
1. CAREER SCAVENGER HUNT
Use the following links to complete the steps on your Career Scavenger Hunt. You may work with a partner, but each student must complete his or her own paper.
Link 1: Career Clusters
Link 2: Virginia Jobs
Link 3: Mid-Atlantic Guide to Careers
Link 4 - Career Assessment Survey
Link 5 - Which Careers Match Your Skills?
Link 6 - The More You Learn, The More You EARN
LINK #7: CAREER GUIDE OF VIRGINIA
Using this link (and others we have used if necessary), research one career you're interested in, and write down the following information:
Name and description of career
What Career Cluster is this job part of? Describe the Cluster and list two or three similar careers
Average Annual Income
Education/Training Level Necessary for this job
Describe an average day on the job for your chosen career. You may use any of the 7 links we used, or research it independently using a credible web source.
When finished, make a brief PowerPoint presentation about your career. Add images related to this career to make your presentation eye-catching. You should have 5 slides, though you may have mjore.
Save your presentation in the class folder on the Q Drive under Mrs. S. Thomas
The Great Bear Rainforest
Great Bear Rainforest Remote Camera Project
Spirit Bear Foundation
Photographer Paul Nicklen's Official Website
Searching for for the Spirit Bear
Spirit Bear Web Quest
Complete the tasks in this WebQuest. Assignments will be graded according to the rubric. Access the rubric by clicking on the EVALUATION tab.
1. Space verbs subject verb agreement:
1. Comparatives superlatives free English grammar game:
2. English Grammar Games Comparative (basketball)
3. Snowflake subject verb agreement
4. Comparatives and Superlatives in Music (you need headphones for this one :) )
5. A Fun Review Slide Show
6. Fun Comparative and Superlative Game (good geography and history review too!)
7. GRAMMAR NINJA!
8. Create Your Own Story: Similar to Mad Libs
9. Word Search
Visit the following links and answer the questions on your paper in COMPLETE SENTENCES.
1. EXPLORING THE ECONOMICS OF THE FIRST THANKSGIVING
2. Explore this Scholastic Website all about The First Thanksgiving.
TURN IN YOUR COMPLETED PAPER FOR A GRADE.
Here are our class rules!